How Can My Son Become a Dual Citizen?

We got a question from Victoria,

Here’s what Victoria had to say:

Hello ,i gave birth to my Son in kuwait and he is a US citizen because of he’s Dad but i’m still with my Philippine citizenship does it make my son dual citizenship or do i have to apply for him to become a dual citizen ? Thank you !

Here’s what Bob had to say:

Flowers from WowPhilippines

In order for him to become a Philippine Citizen (thus a dual citizen) you need to file a report of birth abroad with the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait.

Leave a Reply